Just Giving

Etsy Button

Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Easter


089
Originally uploaded by Cloth cat
Happy Easter everybody! Trying to avoid too much chocolate for the little ones this year (especially as I'm weight watching at the moment so watching other people eat piles of chocolate is torture), so I though I'd have another go at one of the projects from Poppy Treffry's book, this time the egg cozies. I am sooo pleased with the way they turned out - I'd never have thought I had it in me to draw something like these little chicks with the sewing machine, but it was really quite easy once I'd followed the picture. I tend to be the sort of person that normally buys craft books, pours through them then never makes any of the projects inside, but this book really has me itching to make all the items inside it. Well done Poppy for a fabulous book!

No comments: