Just Giving

Etsy Button

Tuesday 13 January 2009

Clearance Sale

Well with less than a month now until the baby arrives, I've decided to shut down my Etsy shop at the end of January (or possibly earlier if the baby is impatient). I'm not sure yet if this will be a temporary or a permanent thing. On the one hand being at home might give me more time to give it the attention it needs but on the other hand I'll be looking after two children instead of one this time (one of which no longer naps) so I probably won't have a minute to spare. Anyway before the shop shuts I will be having a clearance sale to get rid of the current stock - all items will be reduced by 25% or more so if there's anything you fancy the look of, buy it now before it's gone for good: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5161553

No comments: