Just Giving

Etsy Button

Monday 25 February 2008

Tickets, money, passport


I don't know about you, but every time I go on holiday I'm always convinced I've forgotten something important. I've found having everything in one place always helps a lot - I've been using a travel wallet I got free with one of the glossy magazines for the last year or so, but it is looking a bit tired and was never really that stylish in the first place so I've decided now that I'm sewing I should make one myself. Quite pleased with how it's turning out so far, luckily the little one had quite a long nap today so I managed to get most of it done. Just need to do the side pieces tomorrow and it will be finished. Once I see how I get on with the prototype, I'm planning to do a load more in different fabrics for my Etsy shop.

No comments: