Just Giving

Etsy Button

Thursday 21 February 2008

Dower House


Dower House
Originally uploaded by Cloth cat
Ok, so I'm not keeping up with the blog entries very well. I'll try and catch up a couple in one go.

Weekend before last was my Auntie Sal's 50th birthday. She organised a big party weekend down in Kent. She rented the Dower House (see picture) and Home Farm on the grounds of Knowlton Court for everyone to stay in and we had a murder mystery party in the Dower House on the Saturday (real Agatha Christie type setting - an absoloute scream). Given that it was the beginning of February we had the most amazing weather with beautiful blue skies. I stayed in Home Farm with my family - just opposite the front door was a paddock with stables and 3 horses - my little boy was absoloutely mad about them wanting to go out and look at them every 5 minutes. I'd reccomend it to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in the Canterbury neck of the woods.

No comments: