Just Giving

Etsy Button

Friday 27 March 2009

Little Stitches



I bought the Amy Butlet book "Little Stitches for Little People" back in the autumn with the intention of working my way through several of the projects before the arrival of my baby in February, but somehow work and home life consipired against me and by the end of the year I had still not started a single one. After christmas once I'd finished work I had a bit more time on my hands before the baby arrived so I decided to tackle the 'jumper dress' projects from the book. I had in my stash a lovely lilac and pink Liberty fabric that I'd bought from the Happy Crafters destash shop and found a nice lilac chambray in John Lewis to go with it. I managed to make one or two mistakes along the way (due to my usual problem of not reading the pattern carefully enough), but generally given that it was first every clothing project, I was really happy with the way it turned out.

1 comment:

angharad handmade said...

Really pretty! The liberty fabric is gorgeous.